How to change appearance of ticket box

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to change appearance of ticket box

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rkullmann89
    Participant

Hi,

I am not happy with the way the ticket box appears in my events. I am using wordpress theme Avada and use Woocommerce as well. Any suggestions of how I can change the appearance?

Hi Rachael,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first step I’d recommend taking a look at your stylesheets and page templates and see if altering these settings helps you to achieve the results that you are looking for:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/stylesheets-and-page-templates/

It seems that you theme may be affecting the styling of your ticket box.  What were you looking to achieve?

I’d also recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change appearance of ticket box’ is closed to new replies.