How to center photos in photo view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to center photos in photo view?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    360zen
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’ve run into a little problem with photo view. As, the calendar is set to use the featured image for photo view, how can I make the images centered? By default, it appears that the thumbnails align left. I imagine there will be some custom CSS involved…

Brook
    Participant

Howdy 360zen,

I am happy to help as best I can. I took a look at your theme the photo left alignment appears to be the of the JavaScript library Isotope which Photo View implements conflicting with your theme overrides. Isotope is meant to fill 100% of the container width, and it does this by default. However, some aspect of your theme, possibly your CSS, is conflicting a bit and causing Isotope to left align items instead of filling the row.

Because Isotope is a 100%width library, it does not offer alignments. However, if you disable your customizations/overrides you should see it revert to the 100% width unaligned state. Then you could reenable those rules one by one until the problem resurfaces. You might even just try disabling this CSS file: [url-redacted theme-name]/tribe-events/pro/tribe-events-pro.css?ver=3.9.1 I suspect that all of the “.tribe-events-photo-event-wrap .tribe-events-event-image” rule are the most likely to be conflicting with Isotope.

I truly hope that helps. Please let me know if that info gave you what you need to solve it, or if I can be of further assistance. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a spell without a response I am going to archive it. But please do not hesitate to open a new topic you need anything else. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to center photos in photo view?’ is closed to new replies.