How to automatically import eventbrite events?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets How to automatically import eventbrite events?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Nityanand Manerikar.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nityanand Manerikar
    Participant

Hi there,

I recently purchased two plugin subscriptions… My understanding is that I can automatically import Eventbrite events into my WordPress website.

My API key is setup successfully. I’ve “manually” imported an event using “The Events Calendar” plugin.

However, I want this to be automatic. That’s what the plugin is designed to do, right?

Thanks.

Hi Nityanand,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

While our Eventbrite Tickets plugin does not support the automatic import of Eventbrite events at this time, you can easily import events one at a time from your Eventbrite account after linking, and events that are created and published to your WordPress site can be automatically synced to Eventbrite using our plugin. We’re also exploring future options for interacting with Eventbrite through our Event Aggregator tool:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/16858270-import-events-from-eventbrite-api

Feel free to vote on this feature request, as we tend to implement features based on popularity, so your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to automatically import eventbrite events?’ is closed to new replies.