How to add woocommerce coupon information in sales report?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to add woocommerce coupon information in sales report?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tac
    Participant

Continuing Thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-add-woocommerce-coupon-information-in-sales-report/

Hi,

We are using Community Events and Community Tickets on our website enabling, event organisers to submit and manage their events themselves.

Currently, we are creating coupons for them and then have to manually calculate revenue based on any coupons used.

I would like to know if there’s a way to add Woocommerce Coupon information such as Coupon Code, it’s value etc fields in the Sales report calculation, so that the the revenue shows the real amount after deducting Coupons etc..

Thanks.

Nico

Hi there Tac,

Thanks for getting in touch with us once again! I’ve inspected the feature request Hunter logged when he reviewed your original report. At the time it’s still not slatted to an upcoming release, I’m going to bump the priority of the issue to help it move forward.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to add woocommerce coupon information in sales report?’ is closed to new replies.