How to add the calendar on other pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to add the calendar on other pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ronald Burton Adams
    Participant

Hi,

We would like to know how we can add the calendar (the default one) to our other pages.
    Because we are planning to add more contents on the events page before and after the calendar. We did tried the shortcode displaying a calendar but it did not look the same as the default one. Hope you can help. Thanks.

Geoff

Hey Jerry and hope you had a great weekend!

Great question. It sounds like you’re looking for a way to embed the calendar in any page or post. We’re actually in the process of working on a feature that would allow you to do that in Events Calendar PRO and I am expecting it to come out in our next major release, version 4.3, if all goes according to plan.

In the meantime, Events Calendar PRO does offer shortcodes to embed any of the calendar widgets included in the plugin.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Ronald Burton Adams
    Participant

Hi Geoffe,

The [tribe_mini_calendar] shortcode was actually the one I mentioned that we used but unfortunately it did not look the same as the default calendar. We are looking forward on the 4.3 version you are working on which solves this issue. Thank you so much for your response. I appreciate it.

Geoff

My pleasure! Definitely keep an eye open on our blog because we’ll be announcing the 4.3 release there as soon as it’s available. 🙂

In the meantime, have a great day and let us know if any other questions pop up — we’d be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to add the calendar on other pages’ is closed to new replies.