How to add iCal export button to single event page?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How to add iCal export button to single event page?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cecilialai.sze
    Participant

My website is using VenueX theme and it contains Event Calendar(Not PRO version). And I saw that there is default setting of iCal export. But in my website, both iCal and GCal do not appear in every single event page. Where can I change the settings? Thanks!

Here is the event link.
    http://omark.hk/event/the-suns-jabin-laws-album-release-concert

Nico

Hey Yun,

Thanks for reaching out to us on this! It looks like the theme is actually hiding these links on purpose:

/* http://omark.hk/wp-content/themes/venuex/tribe-events/tribe-events.css?ver=4.5.3:1044 */
    .single-tribe_events .tribe-events-cal-links {
    display: none;
    }

You can revert this by adding the following CSS snippet to your child theme or via Simple Custom CSS plugin:

/* force display of ical export link */
    .single-tribe_events .tribe-events-cal-links {
    display: block!important;
    }

Please let me know if this works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

cecilialai.sze
    Participant

Great! The buttons showed! But I have a further question. When I clicked on the Google Cal button, it shows ‘Invalid request’. How to solve? Thank you.

Message from Google:
    500. That’s an error.
    There was an error. Please try again later. That’s all we know.

Nico

Glad to hear we are making progress here Yun 🙂

I just tested both links and they work as expected for me. Can you give this another try? Most probably it was a temporary error from Google (at least that’s what the error description indicates).

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to add iCal export button to single event page?’ is closed to new replies.