How should we handle long URLs bleeding over in the Event Description?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How should we handle long URLs bleeding over in the Event Description?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Clover-Owens
    Participant

Hey there,

Anyway to setup the formatting in the event date and time area so that long URLS don’t bleed over into other columns?

Thanks,
    Ryan

Geoff B.

Good morning Ryan and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Try adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:

.single-tribe_events #tribe-events-content .tribe-events-event-meta dd.tribe-events-event-url {
    word-wrap: break-word;
    width: 200px !important;
    }

You might have to tweak it a tad, but that should work.

If not, could you please set up a live example (perhaps somewhere far in the future) on your website and give me the link to that event so that I can take a look ?

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How should we handle long URLs bleeding over in the Event Description?’ is closed to new replies.