How often do I renew Facebook token?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator How often do I renew Facebook token?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

Good morning. I can’t locate a specific answer to this but every few weeks I am asked to renew the Facebook token and it completely stops importing events. How often do I need to renew this? It’s a bit annoying that it keeps happening over and over again. Please advise best practices so I can manage this site best. I didn’t see how long the token lasts or that I would have to renew it over and over again in the instructions.

Thanks.

Patricia

Hey Sandra,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Your Facebook access token is valid for about 60 days = you have to renew it every two months.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How often do I renew Facebook token?’ is closed to new replies.