How exactly is the import limit counted?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator How exactly is the import limit counted?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dswiese
    Participant

Basically what the title says?

Asking as I have about 7 pages of primarily FB imports. I have the majority of these on a weekly schedule with plenty of time between each import schedule.
    However, my history now shows multiple repeated attempts (failed with the import is not queued to import type messages).
    and trying to run an import manually indicates my import limit has been reached.
    However, going through pages of the history and counting up my successful new+updated events, shows me nowhere near the 100/day limit.

Courtney

Hi Sean

Check out our Imports Limit explanation at :https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/

What do you see when you go to Events » Help » Event Aggregator System Status?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How exactly is the import limit counted?’ is closed to new replies.