How does one exclude multiple days in a row?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How does one exclude multiple days in a row?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Plumstead
    Participant

I have an event that spans several months. There are two time slots as weekly events, occurring Mon-Fri and again on Sat.

March break is coming: I need to exclude the event for 6 days. I could do separate “once” exclusions for those 6 days.. but is there a better way?

Event in question is “Circle”

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

It sounds like you’re on the right track – your best bet here is to use the “Once” option to set the days you want to exclude. Since this is only happening once (not a repeated exclusion), that would be the best way.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

David Plumstead
    Participant

That’s all I could come up with Friday. I was attributing it to “Friday afternoon brain” but I guess that’s because it was the only answer 🙂 Thanks for reinforcing that for me.

Tyler

David Plumstead
    Participant

I guess as a follow-up, I was thinking “there had to be another way” because it would seem like being able to set an exclusion for a “once” date range would be ideal in situations like March Break.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I definitely understand that! On second thought, you can also use the “daily” option and set an end date for the end of your spring break. The exclusion rules work the same way as the recurrence rules, so that may be an option for you as well.

If you would like to see some additional options added, then please do let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum. This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

Since this has been marked “resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Please feel free to open up a new one if you have any other questions! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How does one exclude multiple days in a row?’ is closed to new replies.