How do you change the "Join" Button on the event listing?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How do you change the "Join" Button on the event listing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yogadevo
    Participant

I was wondering if you could help me out.
    Where can I change the call to action (“join” Button) on the event listing page. Found here- http://www.yogadevotion.com/devo/classes/

I would like to replace it (Join) with the words “Learn More”

Thanks

Dana

yogadevo
    Participant

I just updated to 3.7 and the list view no longer shows any events so I had to have disable it for the time being.

Josh
    Participant

Hello yogadevo,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I guess we can start with the list view displaying events issue and then tackle the “Join” wording after that.

When updating, what was the previous version of The Events Calendar that you had active? Also, are both The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro plugins updated to the latest versions (3.7)? Additionally, which version of WordPress are you running.

If none of these are the case, do you mind running through the procedures listed within our Testing for Conflicts document? This will further help us in finding out what the event display issue is.

Let me know if any of this helps.

Thanks!

yogadevo
    Participant

Ok, I have updated everything and it looks to be working great.

Now we can move on to the “Join” wording…..

Josh
    Participant

Hello yogadevo,

Thanks for following up with us!

It looks like your theme may have a custom view for the events listing. Within your theme, check to see if there is a “tribe-events” folder. Within this folder you may either see a list.php file or a list folder with files within it. Look through these files and see if you can find the source for the “Join” button. You can then modify the text there (or preferably within a child theme).

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello yogadevo,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.
    Thanks!

– Josh

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How do you change the "Join" Button on the event listing?’ is closed to new replies.