How do we completely uninstall Event Calendar and Eventbrite Calendar

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets How do we completely uninstall Event Calendar and Eventbrite Calendar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    siamack

We installed a 2.X version of the above product. As soon as we were done it effected our navigation bar. The navigation bar of our site now blinks when you move from one item to the next. Furthermore there seems to be a lot of custom fields (i.e, accept-cash, accept_check, etc.) added to our custom field menu by your software. We are not a sophisticated user and do not need the product. How do we uninstall all pieces of the above product from our site so we can get back to normal operations.

Neill

Hi Siamack

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with the plugin. If you would like us to help you work through the issue by all means let us know and we’d be happy to help. I just took a look at the site (which looks great by the way) and I can’t see the issue on my end, so maybe you’ve already figured this out.

However if you have decided to uninstall then you can follow the steps here at this wordpress article: http://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Uninstalling_Plugins they describe it better then I could.

Please let us know if you would like to continue to use the plugin and we’ll do what we can to help!

Thanks
    Neill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How do we completely uninstall Event Calendar and Eventbrite Calendar’ is closed to new replies.