How do I show the various filters when display events on homepage?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events How do I show the various filters when display events on homepage?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yoni
    Participant

Hi

I am displaying events on my homepage using the shortcode [tribe_events view=”list”] – See getsporty.co.za

This shortcode is not displaying all of my filter. I can however see my filters on getsporty.co.za/events.

How do I get my homepage to display everything as seen on getsporty.co.za/events

Thanks

Yoni

Patricia

Hey Yoni,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Good question. While moving Filter Bar to other pages isn’t something the plugin supports right out of the box, it is possible to do it with custom coding.

Did you check this thread?

That code snippet was written to display the Tribe Bar everywhere in the site, but you might be able to reference it and adapt it to work for Filter Bar instead.

Please note that customizations are out of the scope of our support.

I hope this helps you get started! Let me know if you have any other questions in the mean time and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best regards,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Yoni,

One more thing: I’m moving this topic to our Filter Bar Forum as this request is not associated with Community Events.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I show the various filters when display events on homepage?’ is closed to new replies.