How do I reverse the events dates in the events calendar?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How do I reverse the events dates in the events calendar?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vernon Jacks

When going into the events calendar, the previous events are listed from June 2017 to August 2018, I’d like to reverse that order from August 2018 to June 2017. I’ve tried everything I know to do. Thank you.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Vernon,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you ?

Did you buy one of our premium plugins, such as Events Calendar PRO? If so, could you log in with the email address you’ve used to get the plugin? That would allow you to get premium support, while we would have access to your System Information.

In case you are only using our code plugin, please visite the forum on the .org website for technical assistance: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/the-events-calendar

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I reverse the events dates in the events calendar?’ is closed to new replies.