How do I remove featured image from the event listing?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How do I remove featured image from the event listing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Julie
    Participant

I like the featured image on the sidebar and home page, but it looks funny on the actual event listing as I like to add other images there. How do I have it NOT show up on any of the actual event posts?

Trisha

Hello, Julie!

Thank you for using The Events Calendar! I can help with this ?

The easiest way to do this would be to modify your existing ‘event-mod.css’ file. The file is located in your theme directory in the folder ‘config-events-calendar.

Look for Line 182 and change it from

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-event-image{}

to

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-event-image{ display: none; }

That should take care of it for you! If you have any questions about it or need anything else don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m happy to help 🙂

Cheers,
    Trisha

Petr
    Participant

Hi all,
    I am dealing with the same issue. But I have been unable to find the file anywhere in the folders, not even with search. Could you please help out?

Trisha

Hello, Petr!

Sorry to hear you’re having the same issue.

Since the answer for Julie is specific to her theme — it would be awesome if could open a separate topic. We will be here to help you out and you will get your own personal consultant who will be focusing on your issue.

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I remove featured image from the event listing?’ is closed to new replies.