How do I receive payment from WooCommerce ticket sales?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How do I receive payment from WooCommerce ticket sales?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Suz McDonald

I’m very keen to add the WooCommerce add on for ticket sales for a non-profit society but can’t see any information on how I actually receive the payment from the sales. Does it get paid directly into our bank account, into a PayPal account or by bank transfer?
    We are not based in the USA so am a bit confused about how we collect the money.
    Thanks in advance.

Suz McDonald

Umm, hi, does anyone have an answer for me? I’d really like to be able to go back to my committee and tell them that we can buy this add on but I really need to know how we receive the payment from ticket sales first. Would be really grateful if someone could respond as there is no information about this stated in the WooCommerce Tickets new user primer.
    Really hoping someone will respond.
    Thanks.

Casey
    Participant

Suz,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Our WooTickets add-on uses WooCommerce as the e-commerce engine to support purchases. So, any payment gateways that are supported by WooCommerce (and there are many!), can be used to purchase tickets with WooTickets.

Hopefully that helps to answer your question, but let me know if I can help further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I receive payment from WooCommerce ticket sales?’ is closed to new replies.