How do I get first day of the week to be Sunday instead of Monday?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How do I get first day of the week to be Sunday instead of Monday?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lamountain
    Participant

I just purchased the Pro add-on and I’m having an issue. I put the calendar as a sidebar widget, but I can not find a way to change the first day of the week. Temporarily I have put the listing widget in its place, but I would like for the calendar to be there once I find a fix to this.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums, based on your questions you can change this setting via the WordPress default settings you need to go to:

Settings > General

Or

/wp-admin/options-general.php

Then go to the bottom and you should be able to locate the section where you can change the default start date of the week and this will update how the calendar starts as well.

After that you only need to Save the Changes and you should be all set.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this issue or if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I get first day of the week to be Sunday instead of Monday?’ is closed to new replies.