how do I get buy button to show on all events in series with short code list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus how do I get buy button to show on all events in series with short code list

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rochelle Fisher
    Participant

how do I get buy button to show on all events in series with shortcode list as the viewing method. Currently I get a buy button for the first occurance of the event in the list.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Rochelle,

Thanks for reaching out!

Is the event recurring? If so, then the button will only show up on the first event by default. With recurring events, you can add tickets to the series as a whole, but it is currently not possible to add separate tickets to each date in a recurring event. I’m sorry for the bad news here! We are working on building out support for recurring tickets in the future – I would recommend casting your vote for the feature request here so that you can stay up to date as we make progress on this feature.

If you would still like the button to show up for each instance in the series, you can do this with a customization. Our themer’s guide is the place to start if you’d like to give this a shot! I’m sorry I don’t have a more straightforward solution for you at the moment, but please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘how do I get buy button to show on all events in series with short code list’ is closed to new replies.