How Do I get A Refund

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How Do I get A Refund

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Philip
    Participant

On 12/30/2017 I purchased Events Calendar Pro and Community Events. I have a support issue posted in the forums that is not resolved. It is not a plugin conflict as we tried disabling them all. It may be a theme conflict. I have contacted the theme author who assures me that there is nothing that should be causing the plugin to fail. The theme is WP-Prosperity. We were planning to go live with the site this weekend and will now have to delay that.

I would like to request a refund so I can move to a calendar solution that works for us. Please advise how I request a refund. I can’t find any contact information on the email receipt sent to me.

Order #1415154

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi There,

Sorry we could not resolved your issues. I have issued an a refund on both products. Please allow 3-5 days.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How Do I get A Refund’ is closed to new replies.