How do i Edit events page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How do i Edit events page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    reiddm
    Participant

How do i edit the events page. I want to add my own banner and footer. How do i remove the default image?

http://uninterested-mole.w6.poopy.life/

reiddm
    Participant
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would first recommend adjusting the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template” settings under Events > Settings > Display. These affect how much events pages inherit their styling from the theme.

If this doesn’t get you what you’re looking for, then you can do a template override of the default-template.php file found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views. This is the wrapper that is used for all events views if ‘Default Events Template’ is selected in Events > Settings > Template > Events Template.

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to try to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How do i Edit events page’ is closed to new replies.