How do I create a custom query just for events happening on the current day?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How do I create a custom query just for events happening on the current day?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Hatch
    Participant

Working on a festival website. They have a LOT of events packed into a 2 week period, and people tend to check the site every day to see what’s happening. How do I create a custom query on the homepage just for the events that are happening “today?”

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Jonathan!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You can create a custom query for the home page by making use of the tribe_get_events() helper function. There’s a good article with a few examples on how to use it here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-tribe_get_events/

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I create a custom query just for events happening on the current day?’ is closed to new replies.