How do I change the color of the type in the "Event Countdown Widget"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How do I change the color of the type in the "Event Countdown Widget"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    readws
    Participant

Does anyone know how to change the color of my event countdown. At the moment the color is black and I am working with a black background. Thank you.

Dirk
    Participant

Would love to know this aswell and also have a follow-up question.
    Is it possible to make the countdown count down to when the sale for the WooCommerce ticket stops? (Most of time 24hrs before the event)

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

I can help you out here. It is a little tricky as the Javascript Prevents the Developer Console from seeing the html as it is always changing.

However, this css should help:

.tribe-countdown-timer div.tribe-countdown-number {
    color: #000;
    }
    .tribe-countdown-timer span.tribe-countdown-under {
    color: #666;
    }
    .tribe-countdown-timer div.tribe-countdown-colon {
    color: #666;
    }

Add that css to your theme’s stylesheet or through a plugin such as Simple Custom CSS.

Let me know if that helps.

As for your follow up question musician4you:

Is it possible to make the countdown count down to when the sale for the WooCommerce ticket stops? (Most of time 24hrs before the event)

I am sure it is possible you could try forking the Widget and creating your own, but we do not have any coding to provide for that.

Thanks

readws
    Participant

Brian – thank you. Works perfectly.

Dirk
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you!
    I’ll try to fudge around with the timer.

Thnx for the rest.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I change the color of the type in the "Event Countdown Widget"’ is closed to new replies.