How do I change data displayed in EC Pro Map View?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How do I change data displayed in EC Pro Map View?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

In Map View, (see screenshot), name of event and address are currently displayed. I would like to add the date. Also my pushpins were downloaded as a graphic. I would like to use your default pushpins. Where do I find them?
    Thanks,

Hi Barbara,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

You can change your Map pushpins by going to your WordPress Customizer < The Events Calendar < Global Elements.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

I downloaded a couple of “pushpins” with (I thought) transparent backgrounds from the internet. The result is not quite what I expected…lol! see screenshot. How do I get a “pushpin” with a transparent background?

Hi Barbara,

You may be able to alter the pushpin with some CSS or find a different one to suit your needs, however this is beyond the scope of support that we can provide.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

Blue background removed from behind pins. It was a theme issue and they told me how to fix it.

Glad to hear it, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I change data displayed in EC Pro Map View?’ is closed to new replies.