How do I assign an event to a community user?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events How do I assign an event to a community user?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

We entered some events as admins – but we now want to assign these to community users (we created a new role using role editor called resellers). So we want to edit the events and assign them to resellers (community users) so they can then edit them.
    But only admin and editor users show up under author? Should we look some where else? Is this even doable?

Casey
    Participant

nuvonium,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. I would recommend giving this new user role the following capabilities: http://grab.by/x0ni. This will allow you to assign them as an author of an event so they can edit it.

Give that a try and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I assign an event to a community user?’ is closed to new replies.