How do I add urls to my images?

Home Forums Additional Help Image Widget Plus How do I add urls to my images?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Hi,

I bought this plugin today thinking it would allow me to create an image carousel for my events calendar so that I could highlight specific up-coming events on my homepage.

Does this plugin not allow me to link each image to a url in my events pro calendar?

Regards,
    Steve.

Courtney

Hello Steve

I’d suggest adding the link in much the same way as the rest of WordPress Media Files work. When you upload or modify the image, at the bottom of the screen is an option to include a link:

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Steve
    Participant

Ah ok, thanks Courtney. Just one other quick question. I would ideally like the slideshow to move to the next image automatically after a set number of seconds. Is this something the plugin does, or will this feature be implemented soon?

Regards,
    Steve.

Courtney

Hi Steve

At this time, we do not have a way to modify the slide transition speed. However, we are looking into adding this functionality in the near future.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Steve
    Participant

Thanks for the information.

Courtney

Sure Steve 🙂 Let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I add urls to my images?’ is closed to new replies.