How do I add the calendar to a Facebook tab?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator How do I add the calendar to a Facebook tab?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zeina
    Participant

I wanted to know how I can import this calendar to a Facebook tab. Where can I find the code to import? I tried doing this using the “View Page Source” option on Google Chrome, but when I pasted the HTML it was a very raw and horrendous version of my calendar. How do I keep my own website page’s theme and design in tact?

Cliff

Hi Zeina.

Thanks for your question.

This article may help you learn how to create a custom Facebook Page Tab.

One way to do it that retains all your site’s styling is to iframe the HTTPS version of your site’s calendar.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

You may also want to request this as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I add the calendar to a Facebook tab?’ is closed to new replies.