How Do I add Tags to my imported Google Calendar Events?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator How Do I add Tags to my imported Google Calendar Events?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by eclipseselectsc.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eclipseselectsc
    Participant

Hello,

We are importing around 25 different Google Calendars for our soccer club. Each calendar is a different age group that has scheduled events for between 1-3 teams within that birth year.

We have to name each team by their exact team name. For example, Eclipse ECNL B2002 (“B” is for boys) or Eclipse East Black G2008 (“G” is for girls).

Now, what our customers are going to search when they want to find their schedule is most likely “Girls 2003 Black” or “Boys ECNL”.

When the term “Boys” or “Girls” is typed in the search bar, it will show zero events when filtered. I understand that tags can be added when an event is created manually through your program, but how can we add tags such as “Boys” or “Girls” to calendars when they are imported from Google Calendars?

We would also like to add other tags to calendars like the coach of a particular team or the location of the team.

Hi Rory,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately there isn’t really a way to do that with Google Calendar.  The only solution for now is to add tags to your events once they are imported to your calendar on your site.

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How Do I add Tags to my imported Google Calendar Events?’ is closed to new replies.