How do I add more than 1 facebook event at time.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator How do I add more than 1 facebook event at time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christine Bruckmann
    Participant

Is this really how I have to do things, one facebook event at a time? Or is there something that I can do with this new event aggregator?

Cliff

Hi Christine. I apologize for the long delay answering this question of yours. I’m not sure how it slipped through the cracks, but hopefully I can still help you here.

Yes, with Event Aggregator (EA), you enter each Facebook feed individually.

However, you could activate Facebook Importer plugin, bulk-enter your Facebook feeds into it, then use EA’s migration from FB Importer to EA.

You could request this as a new EA feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Again, sorry for the delayed reply, and let me know if I can be of any further assistance with this issue.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I add more than 1 facebook event at time.’ is closed to new replies.