How can users subscribe to my calendar so they get automatic updates?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How can users subscribe to my calendar so they get automatic updates?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ana Maria McCombs

We are current users of this plugin. Our organization is very active with several new events added each month.

We used to be able to offer our users the ability to subscribe to our entire calendar so they could get automatic updates. There was the choice to do it via Outlook, Ical or Google Calendar Download. ICS

How can this feature be implemented with this plugin? Currently people can only manually add events to their calendar. They want events automatically imported into their calendars.

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ana,

There is not currently any subscription functionality (beyond RSS) that comes with The Events Calendar. Sorry for the bad news! If this is something you would like to see added in the future, please post this as a feature request over in our Feature Ideas Forum. This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How can users subscribe to my calendar so they get automatic updates?’ is closed to new replies.