How can I view customers for individual tickets?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How can I view customers for individual tickets?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    amphoraarts
    Participant

Can’t seem to find this functionality anywhere…

Barry

You should be able to find this information in the attendees screen – checkout our WooCommerce Tickets new user primer and the video here in particular:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/wootickets-new-user-primer/#wooshow

Does that help?

amphoraarts
    Participant

Hi Barry – sorry I should have been clearer.

What I mean is, I want to check all of the attendees to INDIVIDUAL events. Eg EVENT ABC – customers a, b, c, d, and so on…

Where in the dashboard can I find this information?
    It isn’t listed on the new user primer…

Barry

So if you view the list of events in the admin environment, and hover over an event name, you should see some links like:

Edit All | Edit Single | ...other links... | Attendees

The final link should take you to the list of attendees for the event. Does that help?

Sean Niemiec
    Participant

Where do we see the people that are paying with a check – I am doing testing and People that have “bought” tickets with payment that hasn’t cleared IE Cheque or COD are accounted for in number of tickets sold – but not reflected in the attendee list.

How do we get those people to show up when we “get their check in the mail?”

Barry

Hi seanpaul13, sorry we missed your post.

Generally it’s best to create a new thread of your own rather than jumping into someone else’s – even if it seems very similar – and actually right now (unfortunately) our system doesn’t flag up thread as being in need of staff attention of someone other than the original poster “hijacks” things in this way.

Given that and given that it’s been quite a while since you posted I’m going to close this thread – but definitely feel free to create a new thread or threads if you still need assistance.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I view customers for individual tickets?’ is closed to new replies.