How can I use eventbrite affiliate mode with eventbrite tickets plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets How can I use eventbrite affiliate mode with eventbrite tickets plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yuval Yeret
    Participant

Eventbrite has a couple of ways to identify/track external views to their events. Most importantly, their affiliate program relies on this. How can I use a link such as https://www.eventbrite.com/e/professional-scrum-master-psm-at-scrumorg-burlington-ma-tickets-39552880731&aff=agilesparks

basically parameter aff=agilesparks

on my events?

thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Yuval.

At this time, our Eventbrite Tickets displays their iframe, the code for which is in /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-eventbrite-tickets/src/Tribe/Template.php

The purchase button that appears is from their iframe. Appending something to its URL is something you’d need to do on their end.

Please let me know how this goes for you after investigating further with them.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I use eventbrite affiliate mode with eventbrite tickets plugin’ is closed to new replies.