How can I prevent another website from importing my events?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator How can I prevent another website from importing my events?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mollean
    Participant

Another local events calendar is using my events on their calendar. They are using an events calendar by Timely and have recently started importing events from my website calendar. Is there anyway to block them or any other websites from importing my events? I put a lot of work into having a complete events calendar and I don’t want someone to be able to easily import that information.

Mollean
    Participant

I thought I’d try this for now since they might be importing this way-

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/removing-export-links-event-views/

Any other thoughts would be appreciated in case there is something else I can do.

Patricia

Hey Mollean,

Thanks for contacting us!

Using the custom plugin mentioned in this KB will take care of this for you:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/removing-export-links-event-views/

Removing export links from event views is the best way to prevent users from exporting/copying your events.

Let us know if you need anything else in the mean time and have a great weekend!

Mollean
    Participant

This reply is private.

Mollean
    Participant

This reply is private.

Mollean
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Mollean
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I prevent another website from importing my events?’ is closed to new replies.