How can I make visitors order their tickets on eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets How can I make visitors order their tickets on eventbrite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bas Hoorn
    Participant

Hi there,

I want to make a list view on my site of all events. But when people want to order a ticket they have to go to the eventbrite site (and not to an event description) on my site as the events templates on WordPress look horrible.

I want to have functionality like:

Parenting Classes & Workshops

there’s an overview of events on their own site but buying tickets happens on eventbrite. How do I need to set this up? I have the pro license.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Bas,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I see you already have our Eventbrite Tickets plugin as well. That is a great start.

I recommend you to go through the following articles which details the setup of Eventbrite tickets and basic functionality:

New User Primer: Eventbrite Tickets

Configuring Eventbrite Tickets

Creating tickets and publishing to Eventbrite.com

You can find more Eventbrite related articles here.

Let me know if I can help you any further.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I make visitors order their tickets on eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.