How can I include keyword search in my filter?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar How can I include keyword search in my filter?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bennovack
    Participant

I want to combine a keyword search and other filtering options – not “filter first, then search” but a single click. Is this possible? Am I missing a config option to include keywords in the filter bar?

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

The only way I could think to achieve this would be to have a list of pre-selected keywords, and add a filter to Filter Bar with these keywords, so that users can select from these keywords at the same time as they select other filters.

You may find the following articles useful in helping you to achieve this customization:

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I include keyword search in my filter?’ is closed to new replies.