How can I include a ticket from a different event on an existing event page?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How can I include a ticket from a different event on an existing event page?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

See screenshot.

Subject basically states my question, but I’m wondering how to include a ticket from Event #2, on the page for Event #1, so that users can add it to their cart while registering for Event #1.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your question.

I’m not quite sure how that can be done. It is surely not an out of box functionality.

It can possibly be done with some extensive coding and customization work. That is however beyond the scope of the support we can provide here in the help desk.

I can try to give you some pointers and direct you to some resources but you would need to do the heavy lifting.

I can also share with you a list of freelancers who are not affiliated with us and who might be able to help you with this. Let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Daniel
    Participant

No problem, I figured out another solution.

Jaakko Nuotio
    Participant

How did you solve it? I have a similar need…

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

It would be beneficial for the community if you could (and are willing to) share your solution. Would be much appreciated!

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I include a ticket from a different event on an existing event page?’ is closed to new replies.