How can I hide or customize the Additional Information Screen

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How can I hide or customize the Additional Information Screen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Crosetto
    Participant

The Additional Information screen that comes up during the checkout process has Arbitrary information in it, i.e. Need assistance call customer service at 888-555-5555 & Email them at [email protected]. Where do I input our orgs information. Or better yet, completely skip the Additional Information screen. We are not shipping anything. See attached screen capture. I have been looking through woocommerce documentation and settings for hours. Probably overlooking something simple. Thanks for your help.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Joseph and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

These informations are set within WooCommerce https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/

Basically, you need to set the store details.

As for that skipping over that specific tab, I would recommend reaching out to your theme developer as this implementation is very specific to your WordPress theme.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I hide or customize the Additional Information Screen’ is closed to new replies.