How can i get the recurring events inside the single event page?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How can i get the recurring events inside the single event page?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Perez
    Participant

I don’t see how can I get the recurring events in a single page. What’s the function or method?

Regards.

Cliff

Hi, David.

I’m unsure what you’re asking, but here’s an example of a single instance within a recurrence series: https://wpshindig.com/event/seattle-beercode/2018-01-17/

Notice the “See all” link: https://wpshindig.com/event/seattle-beercode/all/

Is this what you’re asking about?

If you’re not seeing it and are expecting to, it could be your theme or some custom code in place that is hiding it.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

David Perez
    Participant

Hello, I need the function (query) to gets all recurring events that are in the event. Like the archive that you’ve showed to me in second link, but in a query (php function).

Cliff

Hi, David. Currently the way a recurrence series works is by using the parent/child relationship between posts. The “series” is the parent and each “instance” is a child. Therefore, the WP_Query argument used is ‘post_parent’

Depending on what context you’re wanting to use PHP for, ‘post_parent’ is going to be key. /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Event_Query.php and other files in that directory are good reference.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

David Perez
    Participant

Nice! I’ll check it out…

Cliff

Thanks for letting me know you got my message. Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How can i get the recurring events inside the single event page?’ is closed to new replies.