How can I change Events title to something else?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How can I change Events title to something else?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Melissa
    Participant

Hi! Can you help me please to change “Events” title to “Calendar” please? https://www.screencast.com/t/R96VFZr8VeL

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Melissa,

Welcome back to our forums, I’m happy to help! πŸ™‚

This is a pretty simple one, so I’ll get right down to it! Please paste the following code into your theme’s functions.php file:

$custom_text= array(
    ‘Events’=> ‘Calendar’,
    For more information on implementing this change, you can reference this article in our knowledgebase. πŸ™‚
    Let me know how that goes for you!
    Cheers,
    Shelby πŸ™‚
    oneyellowtree
    Participant

Hi Melissa. There is also a plugin called “The Events Calendar Extension: Relabeler” that worked great for me.

Cheers!

Melissa
    Participant

Hi Shelby! Your code doesn’t work for me! Are you sure that you paste the correct code?

I tried this plugin “The Events Calendar Extension: Relabeler” before but it didn’t help me from some reasons.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Melissa,

So I checked in with our knowledgebase team, and it turns out that the code I gave you is being revised, and the recommendation is to use the Relabeler Extension that oneyellowtree so kindly linked you to.

Could you tell me more about the problems you had using it? I just tested it, and it seems to be working fine on my end. I would suggest making sure that you’re re-labelling the “plural” labels for events. If you’ve done that, and it’s still not working, please send meΒ steps for replication, and any other relevant info you have regarding the issues you’re having with it. πŸ™‚

Let me know how it goes!

Best,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Melissa
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Melissa.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Shelby.
    Shelby
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I change Events title to something else?’ is closed to new replies.