How can I add WP Edit to Event Calendar Exerpt area

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How can I add WP Edit to Event Calendar Exerpt area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    proimpact
    Participant

I have activated WP Edit to have the visual editor available to all other page and post excerpt areas, but the Event Calendar doesn’t seem to allow it to attach itself. This requires some double effort to get the excerpts to render correctly when using a page of posts under upcoming events (using the ‘tags’).

Is there something that I am overlooking?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can try to help out here, but it is beyond the support we can provide for 3rd party compatibility issues.

Not sure if you are trying to add WP Edit in the Admin area, but we do not have any coding to give you to help out on that and not sure what WP Edit even needs for that to work.

As for the front end if you have to make modifications for it to work we have our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Which can show you how to move and edit templates in your theme.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I add WP Edit to Event Calendar Exerpt area’ is closed to new replies.