How Can I add Time zone while adding Event to the Event Calender Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How Can I add Time zone while adding Event to the Event Calender Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to add time zone to the events, since we are an International Organization and having events all over the world so sometimes its confusing to add just date and time, since it will vary according to the country and city. Is there any way where I can access that and update it.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins I can answer your questions. We do not have a feature to have different timezones. We use the timezone that WordPress is set to in the Settings Page. There maybe a way to modify everything to put timezones in but that is beyond the support we can provide for customizations.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Hi Brian,
    Thanks for the response. Yes we use UTC -7 in WordPress settings but that doesn’t indicate when we post the events using Events Calender Pro. It only shows @9am to 12pm, but no indication of time zone. it should be like CST, MST, PST. It would be great if we can figure out how to do this.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

I think one of the easiest ways to achieve this is to create a dropdown additional field in the Events Settings.

Fill that field with timezones.

Then follow our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

To move the templates over to your theme and place the additional field in them where you want to show the timezone.

We are unable to provide coding for that or much more direction, but that should be enough to get you started.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How Can I add Time zone while adding Event to the Event Calender Pro’ is closed to new replies.