How are the Woo Products created?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How are the Woo Products created?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Baldwin
    Participant

We are using Tickets Plus to sell tickets on the site. When the tickets are created it creates a woo product with appropriate inventory. Great.

Now the issue. We are using a third party to sync woo and lightspeed POS system. That system relies upon webhooks that are fired on from woocommece to sync those items in the POS system. When I create a product directly in Woo, the product sysncs as expected.

However the items created by tickets Plus do not. We can see them in woo, but not in the POS.

I know your response will be something like, we dont do customization, etc, etc but that is not what I am asking, I am asking how Tickets creates the products so that we can find a solution on our end.

Geoff B.

Good evening Nathan and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

how Tickets creates the WooCommerce products

That is a very good question.

Full disclosure, I will have to ask Dev tomorrow to provide you with a proper answer.

Hang tight as I follow up on that topic for you.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Nathan,

I did a bit of research and here is the answer to your question.

WooCommerce tickets are created via event_tickets_woocommerce_ticket_created which is found in event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How are the Woo Products created?’ is closed to new replies.