Hover state on monthly and weekly calendar views showing wrong feature image

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hover state on monthly and weekly calendar views showing wrong feature image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    honeyl
    Participant

I have an installation of Events Calendar Pro that is coupled with the Import Facebook Events extension, and one of the events from Dec. 15 is showing the wrong featured image, actually from another event on Dec. 22nd. The 15th event has a completely different featured image, but for some reason is reading the image from the 22nd during hover state in both monthly and weekly views.

http://is.gd/GwktxO

Got any ideas? Both events were imported using the Facebook extension.

honeyl
    Participant

Now the images just reversed. The one from the 15th is now also showing up for the 22nd.

honeyl
    Participant

Discovered that the Facebook extension is importing all feature images from Facebook feed with the exact same file name.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

I looked on your site and it looks like you changed the images to the correct ones correct?

So are all events being imported and the image being saved with this name:

facebook_event_82208139288.jpg

Let me know and we can go from there to troubleshoot this.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok so this looks like an issue with Facebook Importer and since you opened a thread in that forum lets work on this issue there.

I will close this ticket now and please respond through this ticket:

tri.be/support/forums/topic/imported-events-assigned-wrong-images/

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hover state on monthly and weekly calendar views showing wrong feature image’ is closed to new replies.