Hover CSS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

Hi,

I know you guys are really clever!

Would someone mind please playing with the CSS at https://www.financialtrainingassociates.com/course/ so that the hover feature appears on top of the header rather than underneath it?

I am not clever enough! I have tried changing the z-index of the header to -1 but the menu items there stop working. Then I’ve followed other advice in the support forums and targeted .tribe-events-calendar .tribe-events-tooltip with a high z-index but that seems to have no effect.

Is there a CSS genius who can get this working please?! (You guys have always been great in the past).

Thanks,

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mark!

Thanks for coming back to us!

This one might be a bit difficult to accomplish because the hover effect is applying to the <td> tag which is also the container for that day header. In other words, the header is inside the <td> tag.

I guess you could do a template override to add another element (could be a <div>) that will contain all the events for that day, but not the header. So then, you could apply the hover styles to that new container.

There is a great Themer’s Guide that explains how you can do a template customisation, so you can add that new element to the template.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other question.

Best!

Victor.

Mark
    Participant

OK

Thanks for the ideas…

…and for confirming that it’s not as easy as it should be (and I am not as
    bad at CSS as I thought)!

You can close this one for now.

Thanks for coming back to me – I appreciate it.

M

By the way, when I said “header” I meant my theme/ page header, not the
    calendar header

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hover CSS’ is closed to new replies.