Hook Before Displaying in Calendar?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Hook Before Displaying in Calendar?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Monica Israels
    Participant

I have different roles for users, and some events are only shown to users with elevated roles. I’ve hooked into the post submission and it’s getting set correctly, no problem there. However, all event titles and summaries are being shown in the calendar. How do I turn this off? Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Monica,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you can copy and past the code you’re using, I’ll be happy to take a look and see what I can recommend! Our themer’s guide is definitely worth taking a look at if you haven’t already – it has lots of useful info on customizing our plugins.

This post also has a great recommendation of using the default visibility settings, which should accomplish what you are looking for here.

Going the coding route, you’ll want to apply the same condition you’re using for individual events to the query for other views (I would recommend taking a look at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Query.php).

I hope that helps you get started, and please let me know if you have any questions or need more details on anything!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Monica Israels
    Participant

I’m starting to think that caching is causing it. You can ignore this one. Thanks for the info!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

That’s definitely possible! I’ll go ahead and close this thread out since it’s been marked “resolved”, but please feel free to open a new one if you have any further questions. Good luck with your customization!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hook Before Displaying in Calendar?’ is closed to new replies.