Holidays, print formats, annual repeats

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Holidays, print formats, annual repeats

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Len

Must, I enter repeating holidays? What do hard copy prints look like? Will I need to set up next (each) year’s recurring calendar–every year?

Caroline

Hi there!

Thanks for getting in touch! If you’d like to display annually-recurring dates such as holidays on your site calendar, you can easily do this with Events Calendar PRO. Just create a recurring event and set the recurrence rule to “Yearly”–you can read more about how to create recurring events with PRO on our Knowledgebase here.

Hard copy prints of calendar views may vary in appearance depending on your browser, printer settings, and the given calendar view you’d like to print. Many browsers come with a built-in option to “print” a web page to a PDF file. If your browser offers this functionality, this is a great way to check your calendar views to see how they’ll look when printed!

I hope that helps to answer your questions! Thanks again, and let us know if there’s anything else we can do to assist! 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Holidays, print formats, annual repeats’ is closed to new replies.