Highlighted events not appearing on home page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Highlighted events not appearing on home page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Janelle Mosley
    Participant

Suddenly, only one of my highlighted events appear on my home page. Four highlighted events are supposed to appear, but only one appears, not four.

Geoff

Hi there, Janelle! Welcome to the forums. ๐Ÿ™‚

I see what you mean and there is only one event in the Highlighted category displayed on the homepage.

It doesn’t appear that the Highlighted feed on your homepage is using one of the widgets that comes packaged withย The Events Calendar. Do you happen to know if it was custom created for you, or came packaged with the theme?

I just want to check because it appears that the mini calendar widget at the bottom of the page is working, and that is a supported widget in the calendar.

Let’s start with that and we can figure out how to troubleshoot from there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!
    Geoff

Janelle Mosley
    Participant

Sorry, just sent another request because I didn’t see your reply. I thought I’d receive it via email. Please forgive me, I’m new at this! Anyways, to answer your question…I don’t know. If you need to know this to solve the problem, I can check with the person that set up our site. He’s a little hard to get in contact with, but will do if need be.

Geoff

No worries, Janelle! Thanks for following up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, getting in touch with the theme developer would be the best route here. It looks like that feed of Highlighted events was custom developed, so he would be the most likely to troubleshoot what’s happening here.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Janelle! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to reach back out with a new thread if you still have questions and we’d be happy to help you there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Highlighted events not appearing on home page’ is closed to new replies.