Hiding Sunday in Week and Month View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hiding Sunday in Week and Month View

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rolevine
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve seen a number of discussions regarding hiding weekends and it’s great the you guys added that as a Settings option. However, what I’d like to do is hide only Sunday in our Week view because we will never have events on Sundays. I wouldn’t mind hiding it in the Month view as well, but that’s not crucial. Can someone please advise me on the best way to do it?

Regards,
    Rob

Courtney

Hi Rob

Unfortunately, we don’t have a way to achieve this. However, in a past thread you can see how to make it appear as you’d like with some CSS.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/hide-weekend-days-from-month-view/#post-941625

You’d add the CSS provided to Appearance ยป Customizer ยป Custom CSS.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

rolevine
    Participant

Hi,

This is the code I used to remove Sunday and slide everything else over in the week view.

.tribe-week-day-header-0,
    .tribe-events-day-column-0 {
        display: none !important;
    }

.tribe-events-grid 
    .tribe-grid-content-wrap 
    .column {
    	  width:16.667% !important;
    }

Regards,
    Rob

Courtney

Thanks for sharing Rob

Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hiding Sunday in Week and Month View’ is closed to new replies.