Hiding Recurring events, or inventing another way?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Hiding Recurring events, or inventing another way?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

I know .. this is probably a fundamental change, but ..

When you have Recurring Events, it seems that it shows them all to you first in the event list. Making the recurring event function almost a hassle because you have to page down a few pages to get to the current stuff since listing events shows them by the latest first.

It wouldn’t be so bad if there was a way to edit the calendar by looking at a calendar instead of a post list. Using Posts seems to be the way to go since WordPress is good at it 😉 .. but at the same time.. it’s creates a huge clutter when wanting to browse/edit existing stuff.

Look at Ajax Event Calendar on the Admin side of things.

Barry

Hi Tony – thanks for the feedback 🙂 I’ll make a note and pass it on to the other team members.

I don’t know if this would help, but I was recently discussing a way of changing the Upcoming Events List such that a recurring event would list once, and a note of any recurring dates placed beside it (rather than listing them as “standalone” events in their own right). You can see what we came up with by visiting that topic.

Of course there are probably other ways of achieving this or achieving similar but slightly different outcomes – could be worth scouring the forum to see if anyone else has thought of neat ways to deal with this.

Barry

Hey again Tony, just reviewing old posts here and I realized I might have totally misinterpreted your request. If you were referring to the event list on the admin side then other than applying one of the provided filters there aren’t really any other options here. Sorry!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Hiding Recurring events, or inventing another way?’ is closed to new replies.