Hiding meta info on bottom of event pages

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Hiding meta info on bottom of event pages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

I want to inflict a “display: none” on the meta-info class on the event pages. But since I want this to remain on the blog pages of this web site, I’m having trouble finding the right CSS hook that would hide the meta on event pages but not on the rest of the web site. Help!

Jon
    Participant

GOOD GRIEF I think I just figured it out. I added this to the CSS:
    .tribe-is-responsive div.vcard {
    display: none;
    }

That .tribe-is-responsive class tag targeted the event pages and left all the others alone.

Jon
    Participant

Nope, the above CSS took out the event time, date, and place, too. So I ended up with this:
    .tribe-is-responsive div.meta-info {
    display: none;
    }
    I think this is right. Confirmation as you have time would be great!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello jonswerens,

I can help you out with hiding the meta area on your site.

I took a look at your coding and the your site to see it working.

I think that is going to be the best coding to hide that div on all the Event Pages only.

If you miss one or two more you could add another selector with a body class from that page to do it.

Let me know if you would like any more help.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hiding meta info on bottom of event pages’ is closed to new replies.