Hide tickets for non-members

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Hide tickets for non-members

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wellnix1958
    Participant

I’m using Memberpress that integrates with Woocommerce ticket products. I have no problem hiding the member discounted tickets ( https://www.ncfloristassociation.com/product-category/events-tickets/ ) on the products page but the discounted tickets are still available on the events page at the bottom. (see other link below)

We’re getting the curious users buying the member-only tickets and by-passing the higher priced public tickets. We issue a refund but then get complaints that they bought the tickets that were offered and they’re correct, so we are now having to grant those discounted tickets to the non-member public.

How can I hide the Member-Access ticket from public access. We do have a lot of non-members that purchase the higher priced ticket if they immediately add them to their cart in the store. But if they click the actual ticket product, they’re taken to the events page where they of course select the cheaper priced ticket.

Patricia

Hey @wellnix1958,

Thanks for contacting us!

As already mentioned in this thread, you can set role-based discounts using a specific plugin for this purpose, like Woocommerce Role Pricing.

I hope this helps you get started!

Let us know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide tickets for non-members’ is closed to new replies.